Bihar Government has started Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023 to promote education in its state and to improve the level of higher education in the state. This scheme will prove to be beneficial for those people who are unable to get further education due to poor financial conditions, there are many people who are unable to reach higher education due to some reason or the other.
Due to this, the level of education of the state also falls, to raise the level of this falling education, this yojana is a good initiative of the state government so that the students of the economically weaker section will be provided assistance for higher education.
- Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 Details
- Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana-Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
- Course List under Student Credit Card Scheme
- Steps to Fill Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023 Online Application Form
- Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022 FAQs
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
This scheme is an important scheme of the state government which was started by the Chief Minister, under this scheme those students who have passed 12th and want to continue their higher education, but due to their financial reasons. For those who are unable to continue their studies, and want loans, loans are provided to such students for their higher education, so that they can continue their further studies and help to raise the falling education level of education in the state.
Bihar BSCCS Online Registration 2023 has been started by the government, through this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh will be given to the youth for higher education, whose interest rate has been kept by the government at 0% and there will be no need for any kind of guarantor to take a loan under this.
Under this scheme, any student who wants to continue his further studies can get help under the scheme. Via this scheme, the Bihar government is trying to give the benefit of this scheme to a maximum number of students.
Because the more students will get benefit from this scheme, the higher the level of higher education in Bihar will increase, and the government is taking new steps to improve higher education in its state. Here we will share the link for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023Apply Online so read this page till the end.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023|
|Name of Department||Department of Education, Planning and Development Labor Manpower Department|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiaries||Student of Bihar State|
|BSCCS-Benefit||Providing Education loans at a 0% interest Rate|
|BSCCS- Objective||Grant of loans for higher education to students|
|Official Website URL||www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in|
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana-Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar and it is mandatory for the student to have passed the 12th class
- The educational institution from which the student has studied should be recognized by the relevant regulatory agency of the state or central government.
- Under the student credit card scheme, for higher education, the student will be given general courses, techniques or loans will be given for business activities.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years as on the date of application, the maximum age limit will be 30 years for such courses at the postgraduate level in which the graduate is passed for enrollment.
- If the applicant leaves his/her studies in the middle for any reason, then the remaining amount will not be given to the applicant or to that institution.
Documents Required for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Certificate of taking admission to a higher education institution
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Ration card
- Identity certificate
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Family annual income certificate
Course List under Student Credit Card Scheme
- BA, BSC B.COM
- BSC ITI.
- Computer. computer science
- BSc Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- BTech, BE, BSc
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- BSc in Fashion Technology
- And many others.
Steps to Fill Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023 Online Application Form
- First of all, you have to go to its official website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in to apply and then you have to click on the button with “New Application Registration”
- After clicking on the button with “New Application Registration” the registration form will display.
- Now the applicant will have to fill in information such as his name, address, mobile number, aadhar card number, email id, etc.
- After that an OTP will come on the mobile number and e-mail ID entered by you, which you will have to fill in the text box, after that filling the OTP, you will have to click on the option of submit.
- After clicking on submit, three more options will appear, in which one option is to select the option of Student Credit Card after which a new page will open. The information asked on that page will have to be given and after that click on the submit button and you will get the Application ID.
- The IDs will also be sent to the applicant’s e-mail and mobile number and the applicant will get a PDF copy of the application form and required document details on their e-mail id.
- Then you will have to go to the counter and submit the application form and documents.
- Now your Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023 application process is complete, in this way, applicants can apply online for this Scheme.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022 FAQs
Eligible students can apply online for this scheme and the online application link and complete details of the application process are given on this page.
Please check the advertisement for this scheme.
The main objective of starting this is to encourage poor students of Bihar state to higher education and to improve their economic condition.